The West School, a complex of three historic buildings, includes the 1894 Annex, the 1909 Gymnasium and the Main Building constructed in 1930. The project added a new four-story academic wing, new art and music classrooms, as well as a City of Hartford branch library. The interiors of the existing buildings were completely renovated with new mechanical systems, new windows, new finishes and new furniture. The renovated school accommodates 750 PreK-8th grade children. The school was designed to achieve Connecticut High Performance Building Standards.
Town of Hartford
QA+M Architecture is a full-service architectural firm that provides programming, planning and interior design for clients in Commercial, community, education, healthcare, historical, housing, and recreational/athletic markets. Staffed by 33 dedicated professionals, including 18 licensed architects, the firm has grown into one of the 10 largest architectural firms in Connecticut.
195 Scott Swamp Rd, Farmington, CT 06032